The Musikproberaum Wilhelmsaue is located on the second floor of the Erste Kirche Christi, Wissenschafter, at Wilhelmsaue 112, 10715 Berlin.
With its 300 m² it is suitable for band, ensemble and orchestra rehearsals.
The space is reserved for musicians of the subgenres contemporary music (works composed after 1945), early music, jazz and contemporary music theatre.
Rent: During the establishment phase until 31.12.2023, the space can be made available free of charge. From 1.1.2024, the space will be offered at a subsidised rent of €5/hour.
- Grand piano
- 2 Shure SM58 LC Dynamic Vocal Microphones
- 2-way full-range active loudspeakers
- Yamaha MG16X mixing console
- Guitar and Bass Amp
- 22 music stands
- 40 chairs
- Monday: 09:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Tuesday: 09:00 – 22:00 hrs
- Wednesday: 09:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Thursday: 09:00 – 22:00 hrs
- Friday: 09:00 – 22:00 hrs
- Saturday: 09:00 – 22:00 hrs
- Sunday: 12:00 – 20:00 hrs
Currently, there is no barrier-free access to the 2nd floor.
In order to be able to establish the place as a rehearsal venue in the long term, we ask the artists who rehearse here to be very respectful towards the representatives of the church and the place.
Please note that 30% of the bookable time slots are reserved for short-term booking requests. I.e. the first 10 days of a calendar month are only released for bookings on the 1st day of the previous month.”